To Sunday, March 29, 2020
Enter Online: https://www.r2sports.com/tourney/home.asp?TID=32030
Printable Entry HERE.
Entry fee: First Event - $50, USHA Members $40, Second Event - $1 Students & Juniors - (free)
Hospitality: Includes food & beverages (beer included). Towels are not furnished (bring your own)
Registration: Checks payable to:“Salem Handball Club” or pay online at the R2Sports website (above link)
Mail checks to: Salem Handball Club, 1745 17th St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
Start Times: Will be emailed no later than 4:00 pm on Wed. March 25, 2020
Contacts: Charlie Ikard – 503-991-2985, Josh Reese – 503-364-6255
• All entries are subject to approval by the Tournament Directors
• Tournament directors reserve the right to combine or “round robin” smaller classes.
• Eye guards are mandatory!
• Matches may begin at 3:00 pm on Friday March 27, 2020
• All matches will be self-officiated unless a referee is requested (exception semi finals and finals)
• Check-in 1 hour prior to scheduled match and be ready to play.
• Play will be two games to 21 points with an 11 point tie-breaker if needed.
• Consolation matches: Two games to 15 with an 11 point tie-breaker except consolation finals.
The Alten Handball Foundation is making a donation so that all players 21 and under may enter at NO COST. This also applies to full-time students.