To Sunday, June 09, 2019
Printable Entry HERE: https://ushandball.org/images/2019/entries/Caples2019.pdf
The dates are Saturday and Sunday June 8 & 9. But keep Friday afternoon June 7th open as we are very fortunate to have two of the best players in the world, Killian Carroll and Daniel Cordova coming to the tournament !!!
(Stay tuned you never know who may be coming) ......did you stay tuned ??? We will have three of the best players in the world as Luis Cordova will also be there.
Friday afternoon is very important as these THREE fine young men have a passion to pass on their talents to others. All three want to make sure we allot time for them to have clinics. Mark the dates and get your entry in early as we had to cut off entries last year !! Now even if you don't want to play in the tournament plan on coming to the clinics, they are FREE !!
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What if it rains on Friday and we come to the clinics ?
- no problem, we will go inside at a great facility
- What if Murph calls and wants you to be his partner ?
- I'd say thanks for calling but I'm expecting a call from Killian, Daniel or Luis
What's interesting about the number 40?
- Forty is the only number in English which has its letters in alphabetical order.
- It took chemists 40 attempts to develop the magical spray we knew as … wait for it … WD-40 (full name: Water Displacement, 40th formula).
- In religion, 40 seems to be shorthand for “a long time.” Jesus spent 40 days fasting in the wilderness being tempted by the devil; the great flood lasted 40 days and 40 nights; the Jewish people wandered the desert for 40 years.
- 40 feet is the length of a handball court (unless you play at Rainbow !)
- 40 is a repdigit in base 3 (1111, i.e. 30 + 31 + 32 + 33) and a Harshad number in base 10. (this was obvious !!)
Please call or email with any questions.